1. Decorating doesn't come NATURALLY to me. I have to be inspired, and then I branch off of that.
2. I cut this down with a reciprocating saw the other day. I was tired of it, I think it's ugly and no one wanted to come dig it out-so I got rid of it.
3. I never went to prom. How sad. Or is it?
4. My favorite animal is a zebra! Everytime I see them and their cute stripes at the zoo, I squeal.
5. I've always wanted to go to Israel. More so now that my Husband's dear friend is living there instead of here. He misses him, and we want to visit him.
Now if we could only come up with the thousands of dollars it would cost to fly ALL of us over there....
There you have it, my LAST Friday's Fun Facts! I think I've officially run out of things to say about myself.
Make sure to come back here all next week for my first ever BLOG SWAP PARTY!