Highlights for today-unplugged my Husband's phone charger to vacuum yesterday and forgot to plug it back in. His phone never charged and died in the night, and he overslept. He had to be at work early today because it's an important day. I feel AWFUL. Also, our youngest son has been throwing up all morning since 5am. Poor thing.
But! The day continues, so without further ado, here are Friday's Fun Facts about MOI!
1.I have really, really curly hair naturally. I have always been exasperated by it. A few years ago I began to use a chemical relaxer on it. I like the result, but it really fries my hair. Because of this, I only do it twice a year.
2.Our last daughter was a surprise. We were actually shocked because of our circumstances. However, we quickly became joyful and were thrilled to be expecting, AGAIN. So two surprises, first and fourth, and two planned, second and third.
3. Our daughters are 12 months apart. TWELVE. It is by far the hardest thing I've ever done.
4. I'm actually extremely shy in person. It's strange because the most commonly used word to describe me as a child and teenager was "outgoing". Or my teachers preferred writing on my report card, "talks too much". I'm not sure what happened, but after I had kids, I became painfully shy.
5. I play the flute. I haven't had a lesson in over a decade, but I can still play pretty well. One day I'll get up enough nerve and play a solo worship song for the church. ONE DAY.
6. I have had SEVERAL piercings. 20 to be exact. And I don't have ANY in anymore. I used to have that little piece of cartilage on your ear, the "tragus" pierced until they made me remove it for my c-section and I haven't gotten around to putting them back in(you can view what it is HERE). But that's the only piercing I will wear.
7. My FAVE candy EVER is the Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. But only the full size ones, and fresh. I can instantly tell if they're older because they get a "mint" taste to them. And NOT the smaller ones, those are just not good. But the way to my heart is the Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. I get so excited when Valentine's Day is over because I know they're bringing out the eggs!
8. I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance! I even went to a filming of an episode! I'm a dancer's sister, so I've spent alot of time at dance competitions-a LOT. She got me into dancing, so whenever a new season of SYTYCD comes out, I'm hooked until the finale!
9. I've never broken a bone. EVER. Check it.
10. I am deathly afraid of flying. I feel so helpless being thousands of feet in the air in a piece of metal. Everytime the plane has slight turbulence, I'm convinced we're going down.
There you have it, folks! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!